Men's Silent Wellness & Nourishment Day Retreat, Bells Beach
Time & Location
About The Event
The noble art of silence is a powerful tool to unlock the highest potential of human life and there is no greater gift to give yourself than spending time in silence and deep reflection to open the doors to your life’s purpose.
Silence, meditation, yoga & mindfulness allows you to find the answers to life’s deepest questions from within and helps reveal greater states of clarity, well-being and inner peace. Together, they purify the mind and opens the Heart so that you may live with greater wisdom and compassion in each moment of your life. The inner transformation that occurs when you simply allow yourself to completely let go and relax into your natural state is truly incomparable and liberating. You become better able to evaluate different ideas and make better decisions. Creativity, intuition and clarity come to you with ease and congruence. It helps to regulate your emotions with conscious awareness.
These small and intimate group silent retreats will be a catalyst to change in your life in ways that you could never have dreamed. Change happens from within and starts with silence and introspection. Learning and practicing meditation and pranayama daily is the cornerstone of Yoga practices, and should be made a priority in everyone’s life. The benefits reaped from such practices extend to all facets of life: our relationships, confidence, wisdom, compassion, sincerity, love, respect, creativity and insight. All of these attributes arise from a source within, and the only way to access it is to remain silent, listen and witness inside as your highest potential reveals itself.
Is our Silent Retreats for you?
- Do you feel you need to spend some time slowing down and disconnecting from your hectic pace of life?
- Feeling tired, stressed, lacking in energy and needing to rejuvenate with some serious 'me time' to feel connected, centered, full of self love and worth?
- Do you desire to come home to your natural state of being, clarifying your purpose and intentions in the world?
- Do you wish to come back to the present moment and challenge your perception to see the world filtered through the light?
- Feeling as though you want to let go and surrender what is no longer serving you; past pains, stress, fear, ego, self doubt and limiting thoughts and beliefs? Choose to take time for you to cleanse your mind, body, heart and spirit.
- Do you desire to feel at peace with the past, find the beauty in the present with a heart full of gratitude? To feel excited about the future and find comfort in the discomfort of relinquishing all control and attachments?
- Do you desire to reconnect with your faith, or want to go deep within and explore spiritual liberation?
- You are what you think and your external world is a manifestation of of your thoughts. Do you crave change in you or any part of your life? Learn and develop the techniques to do so; it starts with acceptance and forgiveness of what is, followed by setting intentions with a willingness to know you're worthy of feeling amazing and creating a life lived you so desire.
- Do you crave to simply be your beautiful perfectly imperfect self and be supported and nurtured in a safe space with like minded individuals?
- Do you desire to strengthen the connection to your heart and feel more compassion for yourself and others?
- Do you wish to find balance (sushumna) between your feminine energy (ida, meaning moon) and masculine energy? (pingala, meaning sun)
- Do you desire to build a better relationship with yourself to intuitively know what your body, mind, heart and spirit need in any moment to feel your optimal self?
If so, these daily silent wellness and nourishment retreats are perfect for you!
All genders over 18 welcome of different ages, beliefs, faiths and perspectives. We preface our time together and ask of our participants, that we unite together with no judgement of ourselves or others. That we support one another with kindness and positive thoughts and intent, knowing that each participants journey to date, like our own, is perfectly imperfect. Let's celebrate ourselves and each other. Please note; Yoga Philosophy and references from other faiths relevant, will be spoken of at our Retreats, however optional to listen to.
By the end of the Retreat you will feel...
We aim to have you feeling balanced, connected, grounded, nourished, with clarity of purpose and a sense of empowerment, celebrating yourself so you can return home feeling rejuvenated, stronger, braver, clearer and more radiant than ever! You'll leave with a more peaceful mind, heart, body, spirit.
Our Men's Silent Day Retreats include the following;
- All day tea, coffee, lemon & mint water & delicious Vegan Treats provided by MAW for morning tea. Followed by a yummy, nutritious Vegetarian lunch provided by the author of the Alchemy cook book, Mumma Care. Afternoon tea we will fill our bellies with a piece of amazing vegan chocolate crunch cake (sugar free and diary free!) provided by the talented Melissa D'Arcy from Sweet Clementine.
- You'll receive a free mini crystal bag and eye mask on arrival
- Be silent and reconnect amidst nature on a gorgeous Bells Beach rural property
- Heart based trained and highly experienced facilitators / practitioners in their areas of expertise, living true to what they teach, hoping to help others on their wellness and awakening spiritual journey; creating space and providing guidance and support to those looking to think and feel better. In turn, creating a life lived they so desire.
- A doTERRA Essential Oil display and short introduction; allowing you to intuitive apply and use what you feel you need for the day ahead.
- A caretaker will be there to provide support and guide you through the day, in addition to the Practitioners
- Facilitated Restorative Yoga / Mindful Movement for all levels by Kim Bingham
- Guided Mindful Meditation by Jem Fuller
- Facilitated 'The Journey of Man' workshop by Jem Fuller; reconnecting with self and finding the balance between the masculine and feminine energies within and understanding the importance of. Accepting, understanding and befriending your shadow selves to thrive with a deeper level of understanding of who you are; empowering you to to then make the conscious choices to think and feel better and therefore shape the world around you that you so desire. Accepting what was, what is and what will be with peace in your mind, body, heart and spirit. Jem will guide you to clarity of purpose, giving you a sense of empowerment and excitement for the now and way forward...
- Yoga Philosophy by Kim Bingham
- Optional Massage offered to you by Leanne from Revive Holistic Health; to further help you relax, relieve stress and reconnect
- Experience a Sound Shower facilitated by Tiz from Sounds of Freedom; with her angel like voice, beautiful energy and her Tibetan Sound Bowls she will take you on a healing meditative journey while you lay in a comfortable position; optimal health occurs when we are vibrating in harmony with our inherent frequency. Sound healing is the vehicle to facilitate this state of being.
- Free time to walk amidst nature and / or journal
- Relax and lounge in our luxurious Bell Tents, provided by Twilight Glamping
- We will end our time in silence and celebrate all that we are, release what is no longer serving us, cleanse our souls, ignite a positive and loving vibration within and anchor and integrate your new learning's and intentions for the way forward by Chanting (Kirtan) along with the amazingly talented group, Chantananda
- To close the special day shared together, we will have an optional Sharing Circle
Upon completion of the Silent Day Retreat at 5:30 pm, we do recommend staying overnight to slowly integrate after your time in silence and enjoy our beautiful coastline if you've traveled from a far...
If you're looking for a weekend private home stay, take a peek at;
The Summer House, Torquay
Torquay Sands Beach House, Torquay
For a 1 night stay;
RACV Torquay Resort
and much more!
For Facilitator / Practitioners profiles, please visit www.kimbingham.com.au/silent-retreats
Once booked and you've secured your spot....
You will receive an email closer to the date with further instructions, displaying the address, what to bring and the daily schedule.
We are humbled and blessed that you have chosen to journey and revel in silence with us, enjoying some nourishment and nurture for your mind, body, heart and spirit.
We are looking forward to meeting you.
Namaste & Blessings
Kim, Jem & The Wellness Team xx