Silent Wellness & Nourishment 4 day Retreat
Time & Location
About The Event
The noble art of silence is a powerful tool to unlock the highest potential of human life and there is no greater gift to give yourself than spending time in silence and deep reflection to open the doors to your life’s purpose.
By means of Silence, Meditation, gentle Yoga, Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation body scan meditation), Earthing, Reiki (Energy Healing), Art Therapy, Kirtan (Chanting Sacred Mantra's) & Mindfulness in naturesque surrounds, allows you to find the answers to life’s deepest questions from within and helps reveal greater states of clarity, well-being and inner peace. Together, they purify the mind and opens the heart so that you may live with greater wisdom and compassion in each moment of your life. The inner transformation that occurs when you simply allow yourself to completely let go and relax into your natural state is truly incomparable and liberating. You become better able to evaluate different ideas and make better decisions. Creativity, intuition and clarity come to you with ease and congruence. It helps to regulate your emotions with conscious awareness.
Our intimate group silent retreats (max 8 attendees) will be a safe space and catalyst for change. Change happens from within and starts with silence and introspection. The benefits reaped from such practices extend to all facets of life: our relationships, confidence, wisdom, compassion, sincerity, love, respect, creativity and insight. All of these attributes arise from a source within, and the only way to access it is to remain silent, listen and witness inside as your highest potential reveals itself.
Our Silent Wellness and Nourishment Retreats INCLUDE the following;
- Your Retreat Host, Kim Bingham will guide you through silence, helping you on your wellness and awakening spiritual journey.
- Beautiful rooms for you to sleep comfortably while immersed in nature. Twin or single share options available. All bedding included.
- Silence will break from 7:30pm - 9:30pm daily and talking is permitted, however optional.
- Welcoming, sage cleansing and setting of intentions ceremony (talking permitted)
- Delicious and fresh catered Vegetarian breakfast, lunch and dinner included daily. Herbal teas supplied.
- Daily Ayurveda detoxifying and rejuvenating freshly made drink (optional)
- You'll receive a complimentary eye mask and journal on arrival for your use if you wish.
- Be silent and reconnect in a tranquil naturesque setting. You'll have free time to lounge in the different spaces conducive to relaxation and or read / journal, including a pool and balcony bath, yoga and meditation shala, open lawn and plenty of resting spots.
- Daily facilitated 45 minute Gentle Restorative Yoga for all levels of skill. (Optional)
- Daily morning and afternoon guided Meditation; style of meditations will vary and be intuitively chosen on the day. (Optional)
- Daily 30 minute Yoga Nidra; laying down body scan deep relaxation meditation - 30 minutes is equivalent to 4 hours sleep! :) (Optional)
- Let's get Earthed! :) A guided barefoot mindfulness exercise to deepen your connection to mother earth and receive it's nourishment in gratitude. (Optional)
- A facilitated group Reiki (Energy Healing) experience; learning to heal yourself and others. (Optional)
- Creatively depict your perfectly imperfect self in a Mindful Art group session. (Optional)
- We will end our time in silence by coming together in Kirtan (chanting of sacred mantra's) followed by a closing Sharing Circle; an opportunity to share with the group in a safe, judgement free and sacred loving space. (both optional)
By the end of the Retreat you will feel...
We aim to have you feeling balanced, connected, grounded, nourished, celebrating yourself so you can return home feeling rejuvenated, stronger, braver, clearer and more radiant than ever! You'll leave with a more peaceful and compassionate mind, heart, body, spirit x
Additional services available to help you on your journey:
- Massage is available on request and at an additional cost - please contact Kim to book a session while journeying in silence.
- Life / Spiritual / Wellness Coaching 1:1 session with Kim Bingham
Please note; the above services are offered and available to book ALL YEAR 'round, bar Silent Retreats. I'd recommend engaging in the above services, post Retreat attendance to assist with the integration process. These services can be booked via webpage book online.
*Flights and transportation not included and at the participants own expense.
For Facilitator profiles, please visit webpage meet your facilitators.
Is our Silent Retreats for you?
- Do you feel you need to spend some time slowing down and disconnecting from your hectic pace of life?
- Feeling tired, stressed, lacking in energy and needing to rejuvenate with some serious 'me time' to feel connected, centered, full of self love and worth?
- Do you desire to come home to your natural state of being, clarifying your purpose and intentions in the world?
- Does the thought of not having to say a word for a chosen half day or full day feel desirable?
- Do you crave to simply be your beautiful perfectly imperfect self and be supported and nurtured in a safe space with like minded individuals?
- Do you wish to come back to the present moment and challenge your perception to see the world filtered through the light?
- Feeling as though you want to let go and surrender what is no longer serving you; past pains, stress, fear, ego, self doubt and limiting thoughts and beliefs? Choose to take time for you to cleanse your mind, body, heart and spirit.
- Do you desire to feel at peace with the past, find the beauty in the present with a heart full of gratitude? To feel excited about the future and find comfort in the discomfort of relinquishing all control and attachments?
- Do you desire to reconnect with your faith, or wish to go deep within and explore spiritual liberation?
- You are what you think and your external world is a manifestation of of your thoughts. Do you crave change in you or any part of your life? Learn and develop the techniques to do so; it starts with acceptance and forgiveness of what is, followed by setting intentions with a willingness to know you're worthy of feeling amazing and creating a life lived you so desire.
- Do you desire to strengthen the connection to your heart and feel more compassion for yourself and others?
- Do you wish to find balance (sushumna) between your feminine energy (ida, meaning moon) and masculine energy? (pingala, meaning sun)
- Do you desire to build a better relationship with yourself to intuitively know what your body, mind, heart and spirit need in any moment to feel your optimal self?
If so, our silent wellness and nourishment retreats are calling for you!
You don't have to have experienced silent retreats before to join us, they are open to everyone called to rest in stillness and 'come home to self'.
All genders over 18 welcome of different ages, beliefs, faiths, perspectives. Available to individuals, social or corporate groups. We preface our time together and ask of our participants, that we unite together with no judgement of ourselves or others. That we support one another with kindness and positive thoughts and intent, knowing that each participants journey to date, like our own, is perfectly imperfect. Let's celebrate ourselves and each other. Please note; Yoga Philosophy and references from other faiths relevant, may be spoken of at our Retreats, however optional to listen to.
The Science behind Silence and Neurological Benefits...
The world has become louder. Scientists say the level of human-generated buzz (from noisy neighbours to surround sound) has been climbing steadily, putting millions of us at potential detriment everyday. All that, plus we're bombarded by an endless stream of emails and social media updates, which is creating record levels of mental noise and physical stress. Seek silence when you can and don't forget to pack your headphones on your travels!
Once booked and you've secured your spot....
You will receive an email closer to the date with further instructions, displaying the address, what to bring and the daily schedule.
Please note; our retreats are Covid-19 safe and we will adhere to Covid-19 regulations.
Should restrictions impede your ability to attend our retreats and or, our retreats be cancelled, you will receive a full refund and or credit upon request.
We are humbled and appreciate your consideration to journey and revel in silence with us, enjoying some nourishment and nurture for your mind, body, heart and spirit.
We look forward to meeting you.
Namaste & Blessings
Kim & The Tree House Team xx