Silent Wellness & Nourishment Day Retreat, Bancoora In, Breamlea, Vic
Time & Location
About The Event
The noble art of silence is a powerful tool to unlock the highest potential of human life and there is no greater gift to give yourself than spending time in silence and deep reflection to open the doors to your life’s purpose.
By means of silence, meditation, yoga, sound healing, kirtan (chanting), creative exploration, mindfulness and nature allows you to find the answers to life’s deepest questions from within and helps reveal greater states of clarity, well-being and inner peace. Together, they purify the mind and opens the heart so that you may live with greater wisdom and compassion in each moment of your life. The inner transformation that occurs when you simply allow yourself to completely let go and relax into your natural state is truly incomparable and liberating. You become better able to evaluate different ideas and make better decisions. Creativity, intuition and clarity come to you with ease and congruence. It helps to regulate your emotions with conscious awareness.
Our intimate group silent retreats will be a catalyst to change in your life in ways that you could never have dreamed. Change happens from within and starts with silence and introspection. The benefits reaped from such practices extend to all facets of life: our relationships, confidence, wisdom, compassion, sincerity, love, respect, creativity and insight. All of these attributes arise from a source within, and the only way to access it is to remain silent, listen and witness inside as your highest potential reveals itself.
Is our Silent Retreats for you?
- Do you feel you need to spend some time slowing down and disconnecting from your hectic pace of life?
- Feeling tired, stressed, lacking in energy and needing to rejuvenate with some serious 'me time' to feel connected, centered, full of self love and worth?
- Do you desire to come home to your natural state of being, clarifying your purpose and intentions in the world?
- Do you wish to come back to the present moment and challenge your perception to see the world filtered through the light?
- Feeling as though you want to let go and surrender what is no longer serving you; past pains, stress, fear, ego, self doubt and limiting thoughts and beliefs? Choose to take time for you to cleanse your mind, body, heart and spirit.
- Do you desire to feel at peace with the past, find the beauty in the present with a heart full of gratitude? To feel excited about the future and find comfort in the discomfort of relinquishing all control and attachments?
- Do you desire to reconnect with your faith, or want to go deep within and explore spiritual liberation?
- You are what you think and your external world is a manifestation of of your thoughts. Do you crave change in you or any part of your life? Learn and develop the techniques to do so; it starts with acceptance and forgiveness of what is, followed by setting intentions with a willingness to know you're worthy of feeling amazing and creating a life lived you so desire.
- Do you crave to simply be your beautiful perfectly imperfect self and be supported and nurtured in a safe space with like minded individuals?
- Do you desire to strengthen the connection to your heart and feel more compassion for yourself and others?
- Do you wish to find balance (sushumna) between your feminine energy (ida, meaning moon) and masculine energy? (pingala, meaning sun)
- Do you desire to build a better relationship with yourself to intuitively know what your body, mind, heart and spirit need in any moment to feel your optimal self?
If so, these daily silent wellness and nourishment retreats are perfect for you!
All genders over 18 welcome of different ages, beliefs, faiths and perspectives. We preface our time together and ask of our participants, that we unite together with no judgement of ourselves or others. That we support one another with kindness and positive thoughts and intent, knowing that each participants journey to date, like our own, is perfectly imperfect. Let's celebrate ourselves and each other. Please note; Yoga Philosophy and references from other faiths relevant, will be spoken of at our Retreats, however optional to listen to.
By the end of the Retreat you will feel...
We aim to have you feeling balanced, connected, grounded, nourished, celebrating yourself so you can return home feeling rejuvenated, stronger, braver, clearer and more radiant than ever! You'll leave with a more peaceful and compassionate mind, heart, body, spirit x
Our Silent Day Retreats include the following;
- Welcoming, cleansing and setting of intentions ceremony (talking permitted)
- All day tea, coffee, lemon & mint water & delicious vegan treats for morning tea. Followed by a yummy, nutritious and wholesome Vegetarian lunch. Afternoon tea we will fill our bellies with a piece of amazing vegan cake (sugar and guilt free!) provided by the talented Melissa D'Arcy from Sweet Clementine.
- You'll receive a free mini crystal bag and eye mask on arrival.
- Be silent and reconnect amidst nature on a beautiful Japanese inspired rural property with it's very own meditation hut. You'll have free time to explore, lounge and or journal.
- Heart based trained and highly experienced facilitators / practitioners in their areas of expertise, living true to what they teach, hoping to help others on their wellness and awakening spiritual journey.
- A doTERRA Essential Oil display and short introduction; allowing you to intuitive apply and use what you feel you need for the day ahead.
- Facilitated Gentle Restorative Yoga / Mindful Movement for all levels of skill by Kim Bingham
- Guided Loving Kindness Meditation by Kim Bingham
- To close the special day shared together, we will end our time in silence together by Chanting Sacred Mantra's (Kirtan) with Fee from Chantananda and Kim Bingham, followed by an optional Sharing Circle; an opportunity to share with the group in a safe, judgement free and sacred space.
- Optional extras at an additional cost (please pre-book when purchasing your ticket):
- Life - Spirituality Coaching 1:1 session. Melanie from Bloom Development Solutions, our specialist coach will be available for individual 1 hour sessions post event at a suitable day and time that works for you.
- Banish the Mind Spam; Ignite the Spark Within Workshop with Jo from Revitalize Lifestyle. Now is the time to thrive, not just survive. This session will allow you to release the monkey mind and find clarity, peace, calm and discover your true creative nature. You will explore your inner self and find those answers deep within that will allow you to Flourish!
- Massage offered to you by Leanne from Revive Holistic Health, Jo from Revitalize Lifestyle and Marye from Maiaveda Holistic Health to further help you relax, relieve stress and reconnect
- Reflexology offered to you by Jo from Revitalize Lifestyle and Chrissie Stobbs; by stimulating pressure points in the feet, hands, face and ears (auricular), energy is directed to the internal organ body structures to promote healing, well-being and relaxation. It feels great, it's unbelievably relaxing and you will receive extraordinary results.
- Reiki / Energy Healing offered to you by Kim Bingham and Marye O'Brien from Maiaveda Holistic Health; this powerful flow of positive energy may brings relief as it releases tension, lessens the impact of stress and replaces negative energy with the positive. Some refer to this positive Reiki energy as the life force; indeed, it can bring re invigorate you and bring new life to a stressed-out, exhausted body. Your body takes this energy where needed most to relieve you of what no longer is serving you. Enjoy laying peacefully in a blissful state.
- Access Bars is a blissfully relaxing treatment to instantly de-clutter your mind. It facilitates change in areas of your life that haven’t been working by helping dissolve limiting thoughts and belief patterns. An Access Bars session involves lying on your back for 1 hour fully clothed on a comfortable massage bed. Delivered by Leanne from Revive Holistic Health.
- Sacred Sound Meditation & Healing Bath facilitated by Marye from Maiaveda Holistic Health. Be bathed in pure sounds that will take you on a deeply transformational journey. Experience a sonic transmission to nourish the body, release emotion, clear the mind, and expand consciousness. This deeply relaxing multi-instrumental journey through nature’s healing elements; connects you to Gong, Shaman Drum, Crystal Bowls, Meditation Chimes, Monochorde, Voice, Tibetan Bowls, Percussion, Sacred Chants in ancient languages and more. Sacred Sound Meditation is a profound and powerful experience of healing sound and vibration which combines pure natural sound, ancient mantras and soulful voice.
- Facilitated Mindful Creativity Workshop by the talented artist, Silvia from Wilwood Arts Au. Get your creative juices flowing in this mindful expression and celebration of who you are, while being inspired by your beautiful surrounds. You don't have to be an artist or creative to partake, this workshop will benefit all.
- Facilitated Befriend Your Shadow Self Workshop with Jem Fuller. Accepting, understanding and befriending your shadow selves to thrive with a deeper level of understanding of who you are; empowering you to to then make conscious choices that will serve you well. There's no light without the dark. Accepting what was, what is and what will be with peace in your mind, body, heart and spirit.
- Yoga Nidra with Dee Ogden. Yoga nidra = a state of dynamic sleep. Yoga Nidra is a systematic path to true and absolute relaxation. Participants lay down, supported with props, in total comfort and are guided into a deep relaxation with inner awareness. Dee will guide you through this powerful technique to completely relax and restore your entire being. Just 30 minutes is equivalent to 4 hours sleep!
Upon completion of the Silent Day Retreat at 5:30 pm, we do recommend staying overnight to slowly integrate after your time in silence and enjoy our beautiful coastline if you've traveled from a far...
If you're looking for a weekend private home stay, take a peek at;
The Bancoora In has luxurious Japanese influenced on-site private rooms with full en-suite and traditional onsen available for bookings. They have 4 rooms, each with a queen size bed. Please enquire direct via email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
The Summer House, Torquay
Torquay Sands Beach House, Torquay
For a 1 night stay;
RACV Torquay Resort
and much more!
For Facilitator / Practitioners profiles, please visit www.kimbingham.com.au/silent-retreats
Once booked and you've secured your spot....
You will receive an email closer to the date with further instructions, displaying the address, what to bring and the daily schedule.
We are humbled and blessed that you have chosen to journey and revel in silence with us, enjoying some nourishment and nurture for your mind, body, heart and spirit.
We are looking forward to meeting you.
Namaste & Blessings
Kim & The Wellness Team xx
- 1:1 Reiki - Energy Healing$25$250$0
- GIFT VOUCHER $50$50$500$0
- GIFT VOUCHER $75$75$750$0
- GIFT VOUCHER $100$100$1000$0
- GIFT VOUCHER $150$150$1500$0
- GIFT VOUCHER $200$200$2000$0