Silent Wellness & Nourishment Half - Day Retreat, Torquay, Victoria
Time & Location
About The Event
The noble art of silence is a powerful tool to unlock the highest potential of human life and there is no greater gift to give yourself than spending time in silence and deep reflection to open the doors to your life’s purpose.
By means of Silence, Meditation, gentle Yoga, Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation body scan meditation), Earthing, Reiki (Energy Healing), Kirtan (Chanting Sacred Mantra's) & Mindfulness in naturesque surrounds, allows you to find the answers to life’s deepest questions from within and helps reveal greater states of clarity, well-being and inner peace. Together, they purify the mind and opens the heart so that you may live with greater wisdom and compassion in each moment of your life. The inner transformation that occurs when you simply allow yourself to completely let go and relax into your natural state is truly incomparable and liberating. You become better able to evaluate different ideas and make better decisions. Creativity, intuition and clarity come to you with ease and congruence. It helps to regulate your emotions with conscious awareness.
Our intimate group silent retreats (max 10 attendees) will be a safe space and catalyst for change. Change happens from within and starts with silence and introspection. The benefits reaped from such practices extend to all facets of life: our relationships, confidence, wisdom, compassion, sincerity, love, respect, creativity and insight. All of these attributes arise from a source within, and the only way to access it is to remain silent, listen and witness inside as your highest potential reveals itself.
Is our Silent Retreats for you?
- Do you feel you need to spend some time slowing down and disconnecting from your hectic pace of life?
- Feeling tired, stressed, lacking in energy and needing to rejuvenate with some serious 'me time' to feel connected, centered, full of self love and worth?
- Do you desire to come home to your natural state of being, clarifying your purpose and intentions in the world?
- Does the thought of not having to say a word for a chosen half day or full day feel desirable?
- Do you crave to simply be your beautiful perfectly imperfect self and be supported and nurtured in a safe space with like minded individuals?
- Do you wish to come back to the present moment and challenge your perception to see the world filtered through the light?
- Feeling as though you want to let go and surrender what is no longer serving you; past pains, stress, fear, ego, self doubt and limiting thoughts and beliefs? Choose to take time for you to cleanse your mind, body, heart and spirit.
- Do you desire to feel at peace with the past, find the beauty in the present with a heart full of gratitude? To feel excited about the future and find comfort in the discomfort of relinquishing all control and attachments?
- Do you desire to reconnect with your faith, or wish to go deep within and explore spiritual liberation?
- You are what you think and your external world is a manifestation of of your thoughts. Do you crave change in you or any part of your life? Learn and develop the techniques to do so; it starts with acceptance and forgiveness of what is, followed by setting intentions with a willingness to know you're worthy of feeling amazing and creating a life lived you so desire.
- Do you desire to strengthen the connection to your heart and feel more compassion for yourself and others?
- Do you wish to find balance (sushumna) between your feminine energy (ida, meaning moon) and masculine energy? (pingala, meaning sun)
- Do you desire to build a better relationship with yourself to intuitively know what your body, mind, heart and spirit need in any moment to feel your optimal self?
If so, these daily silent wellness and nourishment retreats are calling for you!
You don't have to have experienced silent retreats before to join us, they are open to everyone called to rest in stillness and 'come home to self'.
All genders over 18 welcome of different ages, beliefs, faiths, perspectives. Available to individuals, social or corporate groups. We preface our time together and ask of our participants, that we unite together with no judgement of ourselves or others. That we support one another with kindness and positive thoughts and intent, knowing that each participants journey to date, like our own, is perfectly imperfect. Let's celebrate ourselves and each other. Please note; Yoga Philosophy and references from other faiths relevant, may be spoken of at our Retreats, however optional to listen to.
By the end of the Retreat you will feel...
We aim to have you feeling balanced, connected, grounded, nourished, celebrating yourself so you can return home feeling rejuvenated, stronger, braver, clearer and more radiant than ever! You'll leave with a more peaceful and compassionate mind, heart, body, spirit x
The Science behind Silence and Neurological Benefits...
The world has become louder. Scientists say the level of human-generated buzz (from noisy neighbours to surround sound) has been climbing steadily, putting millions of us at potential detriment everyday. All that, plus we're bombarded by an endless stream of emails and social media updates, which is creating record levels of mental noise and physical stress. Seek silence when you can and don't forget to pack your headphones on your travels!
Our Silent Half and or Full Day Wellness Retreats INCLUDE the following;
- Welcoming, sage cleansing and setting of intentions ceremony (talking permitted)
- Tea, coffee, lemon and mint water - and delicious vegan treats and fruit for morning tea. (Please note; on Full Day Retreats, please bring your own desired lunch and or snacks that can be housed in a fridgerator if needed - and or heated)
- You'll receive an eye mask on arrival for your use if you wish.
- Be silent and reconnect in a tranquil naturesque setting. You'll have free time to lounge in the different spaces conducive to relaxation and or read / journal, including a heated pool and spa, meditation hut, open lawn and plenty of resting spots. (Please note; on those cooler days, we can enclose and heat outdoor spaces to keep you cosy and warm!)
- Your Retreat Host, Kim Bingham will guide you through silence, helping you on your wellness and awakening spiritual journey.
- Kim is offering the following on the day;
- Facilitated 45 minute Gentle Restorative Yoga for all levels of skill. (Optional) *
- Guided Meditation; style of meditation will be intuitively chosen on the day. (Optional)
- 30 minute Yoga Nidra; laying down body scan deep relaxation meditation - 30 minutes is equivalent to 4 hours sleep! :) (Optional)
- Let's get Earthed! :) A guided barefoot mindfulness exercise to deepen your connection to mother earth and receive it's nourishment in gratitude. (Optional)
- Full Day Retreat Offering ONLY: A facilitated group Reiki (Energy Healing) experience; learning to heal yourself and others. (Optional)
- To close the special day shared together, we will end our time in silence by coming together in Kirtan (chanting of sacred mantra's) with Fee from Chantananda, followed by a Sharing Circle; an opportunity to share with the group in a safe, judgement free and sacred loving space. (both optional)
Additional services available to help you on your journey:
- Life / Spiritual / Wellness Coaching 1:1 session with Kim Bingham
- Reiki - intuitive energy healing offered to you by Kim Bingham
A detailed description of the below offerings are available on the Book Online Page.
Please note; the above services are offered and available to book ALL YEAR 'round, bar at Silent Retreats. I'd recommend engaging in the above services, post Retreat attendance to assist with the integration process.
Upon completion of the Silent Day Retreat, we do recommend staying overnight to slowly integrate after your time in silence and enjoy our beautiful coastline if you've traveled from a far...
If you're looking for a weekend private home stay, take a peek at;
The Bancoora In has luxurious Japanese influenced on-site private rooms with full en-suite and traditional onsen available for bookings. They have 4 rooms, each with a queen size bed. Please enquire direct via email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
The Summer House, Torquay
Torquay Sands Beach House, Torquay
For a 1 night stay;
RACV Torquay Resort
and much more!
For Facilitator profiles, please visit www.kimbingham.com.au/silent-retreats
Once booked and you've secured your spot....
You will receive an email closer to the date with further instructions, displaying the address, what to bring and the daily schedule.
We are humbled and blessed that you have chosen to journey and revel in silence with us, enjoying some nourishment and nurture for your mind, body, heart and spirit.
We are looking forward to meeting you.
Namaste & Blessings
Kim & The Silent Village Team xx
- GIFT VOUCHER $50$50$500$0
- GIFT VOUCHER $75$75$750$0
- GIFT VOUCHER $100$100$1000$0
- GIFT VOUCHER $150$150$1500$0
- GIFT VOUCHER $200$200$2000$0
- 2021 Silent Retreat Pass$260.95$260.950$0
- Standard Half Day Ticket$89$890$0
- Early Bird Half Day Ticket!$79$790$0